Effective: January 01, 2021
Trip Experiences (“trip-experiences.com”) is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit the trip-experiences.com website. You can access the site without disclosing any of your personal information/data. Trip Experiences will not collect your personal information, such as name, address, or email unless it is provided by the individual and you have agreed to the terms under which Trip Experiences will use this information.
Disclosure of Information
Trip Experiences will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to 3rd parties. We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals. We may use your IP address to compile and provide aggregate statistics about our visitors, and traffic patterns, and maintain the trip-experiences.com website. IP addresses are not linked to personal information. We collect only the personal data that you may consent to while using our services. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
Information We Collect
When you access the trip-experiences.com website, Trip Experiences gathers certain information about you during your visit. We might collect personal data from you, if you consent to it, in a number of ways:
- Newsletter opt-ins: Name & email address.
- Comments on Posts: Your name, email address, your URL (if you share one), and your comment. Please note by posting a comment on one of the website’s posts, you consent to the posting of any Personal Information that you provide. You should be aware that such Personal Information can be read, collected, or used by other visitors who view the post and its comments. Trip Experiences does not have any control over how visitors will use your Personal Information.
How collected information might be used
- To operate and maintain trip-experiences.com;
- To improve your experience on trip-experiences.com;
- To respond to your comments on a post;
- Send you flight and hotel offers;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activity on trip-experiences.com;
Similar to other websites, trip-experiences.com utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how the website is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it.
Trip Experiences reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website.
Third Party Cookies
Trip Experiences has relationships with a number of companies mentioned on this website, and trip-experiences.com may be compensated if you click or make any bookings via the links on this website.