The Burj Khalifa, known as the Burj Dubai before its inauguration, is a megatall skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Soaring high at 555 meters, At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY is fittingly Dubai’s most iconic destination. Get ready to enjoy exclusive access to the redefined, highest outdoor observatory in the world, spread across levels 148 and 125 of Burj Khalifa.
The Burj Khalifa holds an impressive set of records, including:
- Tallest structure ever built at 829.8 meters (2,722 feet to the top of the spire)
- Building with 163 floors, one of the most the most floors
- Longest elevator travel distance at 504 meters (1,654 ft)
- Highest observation deck on the 148th floor at 555 meters (1,821 ft)
- Highest outdoor observation deck on the 124th floor at 452 meters (1,483 ft)
- Highest restaurant on the 122nd floor at 442 meters (1,450 ft)
- Highest nightclub on the 144th floor
It’s also one of the 10 Things to do in Dubai.
Anytime during the day is nice to visit, however, its true that the best time to visit the Burj Khalifa is just before the sunset.
If you arrive early enough you can take pictures from the top during the daylight hours, throughout sunset and blue hour, and then during nighttime.
Tickets for prime hours (during sunset) increase to 200 AED (45 EUROS). I would recommend you to purchase your ticket in advance. Your ticket defines only your entrance time. You can stay up at the top as long as you want. If you prefer to go during night time, the ticket is 300 AED (66 EUROS).
We purchased the morning ticket which is cheaper, 125 AED (28 EUROS) and also its the best time to up there avoiding the crowds. You get to admire the views with not many people and may take photos easier.